Good habits to get into when putting on your wetsuit
Here is a list of habits to get into that will make getting into your wetsuit that much easier:~
- When getting your arms and shoulders through, put them in one at a time.~
- When pulling on your suit, hold the neoprene with all your fingers, one small fold at a time, so as not to tear the neoprene. You must not under any circumstances dig your nails into the neoprene when putting your suit on.~
- When pulling on your suit, grab it at the highest point at your hips, trying not to leave any pockets of air, which could eventually fill with water.~
- Do not pull on your suit at the ankles, hold it at least 5 cm higher to avoid damaging it.~
- Try not to leave any folds, especially behind the knees, by pulling it up one step at a time so that your suit sticks to your skin properly.~
- To check how stretchy it is and to give yourself maximum freedom of movement, simply pull your suit up as far as it will go.